michelle nolan O'Driscoll
Michelle Nolan O’Driscoll is a voice coach, lecturer, examiner and successful business woman. She is passionate about voice, the importance of good communication skills and the spoken word.
Throughout her career, she has coached executives, business people, lawyers, medical professionals and university graduates – successfully secured lucrative scholarships for them. She specialises in presentation skills both personal and professional, job interview skills, public speaking, third level scholarship preparation and business communication. She has worked and taught in Cyprus, The British West Indies and the US.
Michelle’s areas of expertise include:
- Effective Speaking and Writing
- Slam the Slang – Rid your voice of slang and build a powerful vocabulary
- Public Speaking – making words work in speaking through good diction and colour
- Make your speaking and writing accurate, attractive and articulate.
- Perfecting Prose and Poetry for Party Pieces